• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Neptune systems Aquacontroller II

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This is actually coming from Rich (@GROSSR). I picked it up thinking it was similar to an old ReefKeeper....with a power bar.....no power bar included! I'm simply passing it on. For your information, HERE's the description on Marine Depot's site, and HERE's the manual.

It comes with the base unit, power supply, temperature probe (questionable condition), serial interface, and a phone line connector....that they call X-10.

Pickup in Sayreville.

Last edited:
This predates Arduino. There were no powerbars when this came out. I had one and everything was X10. I had a big bag of X10 modules lying around until a couple of years ago. Tossed.

I think the DC4 and DC8 bars might work with the AC2, but I didn't start using those until I upgraded to the AC3.

BTW, I have an AC3 lying around if anyone is interested. I probably have a temperature probe for it, but no pH or ORP probes. No power bars, either. I'm still using those with my Apex.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I will leave this up for anyone who might want it. If no one wants it and its just going to get chucked then I will take it.