• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Never Ending Pointless Thread

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I LOVE IT!

Ya know, I have these white KISS stencils that would look great against the black acrylic on my skimmer!! :)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This may crank it up:

What's the worst movie you ever saw?

For me it's a tie: The Thin Red Line and Lost in Translation

(TNT reminded me of them because I feel each of those director's owe me 2 to 3 hours of my life back)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think it would have to be that "Open Water" movie. God that was a steaming pile of crap!

post-16655-1171412333.jpg

For all you starwars junkys.

mfisher2112 said:
JohnS_323 said:
What's the worst movie you ever saw?

"A Clockwork Orange".

Absolutely the worst I ever saw.

See, I love Clockwork....

Then again, I also love such horrendously bad movies as anything from the Tremors series (I lived through college with the mantra "The universe provides," and I've had a friend since high school who is totally Bert in real life) and anything with zombies ("Send more paramedics!") I've also had the shared pleasure and pain of watching some truly... er... odd anime (GTO, I My Me! Strawberry Eggs, and others) as well as MEET THE FEEBLES.

However, THE worst movie I have ever seen is SWIMFAN. I think it's a bad sign for a movie when, in a dramatic scene, someone starts laughing in the front of the theater. I think it's a bad sign when the rest of the theater ensues in uncontrollable laughter after that until the end of the movie.I think it's a really bad sign when no one advertised for that movie coming out on DVD and VHS. ;D