• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New addition to the family

We have a new addition to the family his name is Chester and he's 2 months old mush face I will post more pictures tomorrow after he's calm down

pup.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I love boxers. We always see them at the dog park. Very loving animals.

What a super cute baby! Can't wait for Chester and Max to play together. That's going to be so much fun to watch. :)

I bet everyone is all over him all the time, right? How can you not? Just look at him! Great choice!

Phyl said:
I love boxers. We always see them at the dog park. Very loving animals.

I tell you what he is a super mush all he wants to do is love you up kisses and he actually will kind of hug you with his head on your shoulder

JerseyWendy said:
What a super cute baby! Can't wait for Chester and Max to play together. That's going to be so much fun to watch. :)

I bet everyone is all over him all the time, right? How can you not? Just look at him! Great choice!

Yea i cant wait to see them two together it will be like shrek and donkey LOL he'll prolly look up at max and sh_t himself LOL

Lacey. I dont know if we can handle looking at a black lab right at the moment we just had to put our buddy down :'(

shipwrecked said:
Congrats Mike,we were talking...and I think he looks like his owner...hahahahaa :p

well thank you for the compliment ;) and yes he does kind of resmble my wife in the morning ::) ::) ;D ;D