• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New addition to the family

I'm starting to grow up now and I love my big sister. And mommy and daddy found me a girlfriend down the street so keep an eye out for my pups ;)
Dozer_Angel.jpg

Dozer_Angel2.jpg

Mike, Dozer is B E A U T I F U L!!!! What a knock-out!

I'm about to speak my mind about your last statement, please do NOT take this the wrong way:
You said you found him a girl-friend and to watch out for puppies. That sounds like you're going to use him as a stud.

1. He is MUCH too young.

2. Have his eyes and joints been tested? Boxers are prone to eye problems, I forgot the name of the disease right now. Before breeding him conscienscously, he should also have his elbows and hips x-rayed to rule out any dysplasia. Since he is so young, you won't be able to have him certified for the joints. (minimum age = 2 years)

And lastly, again, only my opinion. Please leave the "breeding" up to breeders who genuinely care for the breed. There is much more involved than "making" puppies. Many, if not most, pure bred dogs have many health problems attributed to careless breeding. Remember Simon, our Berner? He was the prime example. Not that I have any regrets of ever buying him, but I was uneducated, and made a "pity" purchase. There are just way too many unwanted, neglected, abused, and sheltered animals out there. Please, please reconsider breeding him, unless you are absolutely certain that all the puppies will be well taken care off, and will all find suitable, loving homes.

One more time, this is my opinion only. You know I love Dozer. He is so lucky to have found you guys.

JerseyWendy said:
Mike, Dozer is B E A U T I F U L!!!! What a knock-out!

I'm about to speak my mind about your last statement, please do NOT take this the wrong way:
You said you found him a girl-friend and to watch out for puppies. That sounds like you're going to use him as a stud.

1. He is MUCH too young.

2. Have his eyes and joints been tested? Boxers are prone to eye problems, I forgot the name of the disease right now. Before breeding him conscienscously, he should also have his elbows and hips x-rayed to rule out any dysplasia. Since he is so young, you won't be able to have him certified for the joints. (minimum age = 2 years)

And lastly, again, only my opinion. Please leave the "breeding" up to breeders who genuinely care for the breed. There is much more involved than "making" puppies. Many, if not most, pure bred dogs have many health problems attributed to careless breeding. Remember Simon, our Berner? He was the prime example. Not that I have any regrets of ever buying him, but I was uneducated, and made a "pity" purchase. There are just way too many unwanted, neglected, abused, and sheltered animals out there. Please, please reconsider breeding him, unless you are absolutely certain that all the puppies will be well taken care off, and will all find suitable, loving homes.

One more time, this is my opinion only. You know I love Dozer. He is so lucky to have found you guys.

Wendy I absolutley agree with you I wouldnt even think of breeding him until he is mature and is in perfect health so far his pass vet checks have been good the person that has the female has bred boxers before and confronted me about it she is only 7 months also and is a miniture Dozer they love eachother it's pretty funny