• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New clownfish pair!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Today I picked up a new pair of clowns for my frag tank. A snowflake and a phantom. I'm really happy with the pair and wanted to show them off.
Phantom in the bag
sahy7aja.jpg

Snowflake in the bag
4ynere9a.jpg

Snowflake in viewer
vyge5ubu.jpg

Phantom in viewer
re8a5u9a.jpg

And a few of them together
6ejazedy.jpg
ypuhahyn.jpg
ymary7a4.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Very nice pair. I'm now on the hunt myself, need to fill in the nano. I was thinking black ice but that phantom is really nice.

Very nice pair. I'm now on the hunt myself, need to fill in the nano. I was thinking black ice but that phantom is really nice.
Brent at Trop was telling me that he was getting nice clowns in this week, you might want to check it out. We got our black ice clown from Trop, and our wild caught picasso clowns there. AO gets nice clowns in too, our ORA Picasso clown came from them in 2009.

Brent at Trop was telling me that he was getting nice clowns in this week, you might want to check it out. We got our black ice clown from Trop, and our wild caught picasso clowns there. AO gets nice clowns in too, our ORA Picasso clown came from them in 2009.

I'm gonna be all over it this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

I was in AO last weekend and they had "black snowflakes". Basically the same fish but produced by ora.

And thank you for the heads up too. I might pass there on my way home from work tomorrow too.

I think clown aquatics was supposed to do a pre order sale also. Decisions decisions.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
A lot of these are just morphs of oscellaris or percula clownfish which can be put together. I would not but a percula and maroon together but these can be mixed

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
A lot of these are just morphs of oscellaris or percula clownfish which can be put together. I would not but a percula and maroon together but these can be mixed

+1. Both if these clowns are variants of Ocellaris clowns. I'm also pretty sure that perculas and Ocellaris can be kept together as well.