• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Committees Needed- Frag Swap, Christmas Party, Newsletter, Web-site Redesign

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Guys... No Committee means no event. So if we want a newsletter, xmas party and frag swap... we need volunteers to drive this. I will be closing this over the weekend.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday Bump

We will need atleast 4 members per committee in order to run them.

We would also very much like to run the holiday party for the club members in December so if anything, I'd like to see this one fill up 1st so we can get started on this asap.

Can the interested folks please chime in one last time for the Holiday Party? I'd like to get this committee finalized by this weekend if possible.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I would like to also assist with the frag swap but would need to know how much time dedicated needed.. have very limited time as is but if i can squeeze it in, i'd like to assist.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Which committees are lacking volunteers? I am in for the news letter and maybe help with Xmas party as work is chaotic right now but will do what can to help.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
For now, I want to get the holiday party going. The others can be worked on afterwards