• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

new LFS

new store open.... Tropical fish & pet supplies .I stopped by there today
and talked to the owner I believe his name was jack,very friendly,he stopped what he was doing to chat . They have several fresh water fish
tanks but approx 6weeks from now he'll have salt water fish & LR is curing
now. and eventually have a frag tank as well. The store size is in between fish tails & aqua oceans. he's very stoked about selling marine live stock and there gonna have an area w/chairs & coffee. There located rt9 south in northern howell & freehold border. if heading south, just passed Strickland blvd. If heading north take the next jug handle passed woolleys fish market.
There gonna be worth visiting when He's settled in... I hope

Hey everyone

just a update on the NEW LFS ON Rt.9 South. in Howell. The stores official name is: Fish and Friends and they want to know what they should carry, ei: lights, additives, salt,etc. When you get a chance, stop by, let the owner know, he is eager carry most of the things we get from Trop. Also, let him know what corals and fish you would like to see there. He's new to salt, his tanks are still cycling, he could use all the help and advice he can get.

Also, they are having a sale on Pet supplies, bones, collars, food, etc. Stop by, stuff is 50% off.

RevClyburn