• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New member from Philly

Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick intro post (I will be putting up a tank thread soon). I'm Bryant from Philly. A few of you may already know me, but for those who don't just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been looking for a good active forum for a while and a friend suggested I check out NJRC.

I have been in the hobby around 6 years now. Luckily went to MACNA back when it was in AC, and been loving it every since. I have a few frag tanks running, mostly because I love watching stuff grow, and I am slowly taking over my basement lol. Looking forward to meeting you all and chillin :)

I've been good. Yeah their wasn't much activity going on in RR forum. Someone told me about this site and I've been here since. Lots of great guys and gals here.

Yeah, I hear you. People seem to just go on there to post stuff for sale -.- Shame. Seems like there is a good group up on here though. Good thing there are a few peeps I already know.

welcome, it is good to see more local reefers because our lfs options are lacking.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, the lfs's around me seem to be going down hill unfortunately. Only one I really recommend is ASR (former Frazer Zoo) but it is a ride from me...

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to the club. Gorgeous tank. Looking forward to seeing more