• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

new power pucks for my ai vegas

well, it snowed, and since there was no way i was gonna go to work, i decided to finally put the new pucks in my lights that have been taunting me from the box for the last 2 weeks.

the new pucks have white, uv, violet, and deep blue. 2 for each light to replace the center ones with the red and the green. my lights now contain the following colors.
4) white
2) violet
2) blue
6) deep blue
4) royal blue
2) "ultra violet

changing them was easy, and i'm happy with the new color. never really liked the red and the green.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've been thinking about changing some of my pucks as well. I really like the UV I saw at MACNA in the Hydras. I'm not really a fan of the Blue in the Vega's (too much like windex). I do like the reds, they really make the reds and yellows in the tank pop. I'll also swap out two of the royal blues for violets. So basically I'd turn my Vega's into Hydras. LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'd offer to part with the pucks i took out with the red, however, i plan to keep them just incase i were to decide to sell the lights one day in the distant future.