• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New square tank

I have got the SPS bug and my 75 is no longer cutting it for me. I also have a 220 FOWLR and a 55 dedicated solely to many high end zoas. I want to expand the sps tank and was thinking of either a 180 or a 3 foot by 4 foot square lucite tank. I just love the look of a 4 sided tank and room is no problem.
I have searched and cannot find any source to aquire one. Does anyone know of where to look for one of these????? Thanks mates....

Agreed check out the thread in tale of the tank it is a sweet tank. Starfire glass you won't be disappointed.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
REEFLECTIONS said:
i saw sams big 'ol cube this past week... very very nice... looks much bigger in person than the pics demonstrate

I agree. I didn't think I'd like cubes until I saw Sam's. It's REALLY nice. His aquascaping takes full advantage of the cubes dimensions and works really well.

JohnS_323 said:
REEFLECTIONS said:
i saw sams big 'ol cube this past week... very very nice... looks much bigger in person than the pics demonstrate

I agree. I didn't think I'd like cubes until I saw Sam's. It's REALLY nice. His aquascaping takes full advantage of the cubes dimensions and works really well.

Thanks John ;D

Trigger99 - you'll love it. I love my very much :). Even the miss in the house is jealous...lolz. Just joking. she love the new tank so much more now. You won't regret. Just thin about the stand if you ever get the tank.

good luck searching.

-Sam