• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Tank

Well I finally convinced the Mrs to let me put in a little bit bigger tank ;D went from a 30 hex to a 40 rect. much more room to work with imho than the hex. I started Sunday morning and finished sunday night. built a 10 gallon refug, which I will put in place when my overflow box comes in. should be here by friday. Tough getting everything moved over by yourself LOL and man the emerald crabs hurt when they grap your pinky LOL ;D

100_1312.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1314.jpg

100_1318.jpg

thanks guys ;D I'll get some more pics when the MH's come on my camera is horrible and the pictures with the Actinics on the pics look like garbage I need a few more pieces of live rock to bring the back up some more

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
How much LR you looking for? If you only need a few small pieces I may be able to spare some. I am right down the road in Waretown.

Tank is looking great by the way.

panmanmatt said:
How much LR you looking for? If you only need a few small pieces I may be able to spare some. I am right down the road in Waretown.

Tank is looking great by the way.

Thank you very much. I just need like 3 pieces but i think im gonna need them somewhat big, to try and fill up some of the gaps in the back

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You are welcome to stop by and take a look if you'd like. I have some medium/large size pieces but nothing really big.

JerseyWendy said:
Mike,

Everything looks GREAT! I bet you spend a lot of time in front of it, don't you? ;D

---
Wendy

Thank you Wendy ;D. I sure do Kim and I find ourselves going to watch a movie and end up missing half of it because we are loking at the tank LOL