• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Tank

daveh285 said:
Holly crap batman!! :eek: Did you use one of those "DR brush & xenia" mowers!!! Looks good!

LMAO you want to borrow it? Matt gave me the confidence and got me started then i just went to town last saturday LOL

19 dolla find ;D
new.jpg

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nice score. She didn't send any crabs home with you, did she?

Better start talking the wife into a bigger tank, you're gonna need it soon.

panmanmatt said:

LOL well i'm not sure yet. Yea i need a bigger tank

Matt, I just lost all the liquids onto the monitor. LOLOLOL.
No crabs for anyone BUT my husband, LOL. (...those who heard the story know about the crab NOT crabS).

Mike, the tank looks fantastic. Listen, we can stop by TOMORROW (Saturday). Is that ok with you guys? Sunday's out because of dinner invitation. Let me know, please.

And I'll be bringing my camera equipment when we'll come over. :)

panmanmatt said:

wow mike! very nice!! great aquascape!! and like everyone else said looks fantastic without that xenia!!! any updates???

your welcome brodda! i was wunderin on the ride home how long it would take ya to post a pic up!!! lol!!! now im gonna have to get crackin, and start my thread!!!