• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Tattoo

tat.jpg

Very Nice...really dig the smooth lines. Was some of it existing? and who was the artist? I have quite abit of ink and am curious who their names are.

Very Nice...really dig the smooth lines. Was some of it existing? and who was the artist? I have quite abit of ink and am curious who their names are.
Thanks it was all done in one sitting, Chris Strangebreu was the artist.

Thanks Matt cant wait to have more done on the sleeve. How is the predator tank doing? Thanks for the info on the pipefish.

Jonathan havent forgot about you. Have a standing order for 4 pairs, will let you know when he collects them.

Very carefully Paul. It is pretty interesting trying to catch fish and work on the tanks one armed.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Predator tank is going well. Got one of the LEDs hung over it for now, gonna let the tank adjust before adding the other one. Both fish are doing great and eating frozen foods. The fuzzy is a huge pig.

I can't wait to see the tat in person. I may have Chris do some additions to my leg piece.