• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New to the reef club!

Hey fellow NJers! I am starting up my very first SW tank. It is a 65 gallon tank that will be a FOWLR tank. Currently I am going through the cycling process (fishless). I think I have about a week left before I can add any livestock in, cross my fingers.

howze01

NJRC Member
Welcome! Where's the tank thread?? FOWLR, reef, just an empty tank! We are all picture junkies!!

Thanks everyone. I will be posting picks up probably on tuesday! AJ, I havent even purchased my first fish yet for my FOWLR and i'm already researching corals and easy corals to care for and such. So yea corals might be popping up in the future lol.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to the club! What's your location? Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Bob

Thanks everyone. I will be posting picks up probably on tuesday! AJ, I havent even purchased my first fish yet for my FOWLR and i'm already researching corals and easy corals to care for and such. So yea corals might be popping up in the future lol.

Just FYI Aquatic Absessions is having their anniversary sale Oct 1st maybe good timing for you. Also welcome aboard.