• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Vendor to NJRC

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Tom and I initially started a marine maintenance and setup business out of my residence here in Bergen County, New Jersey a couple years ago. I have 17 years of experience in marine aquatics and I initially kept the business privatized as I did not want to grow too big, too fast at first because I also work in law enforcement as my full time job. Well one thing has led to another and it did grow and I am having a lot of fun doing it that I would like to contribute to the hobby and start supplying high end coral such as ORA, ReefGen, etc. fish and equipment to the community.

I have a legally registered business with the State of NJ and centrally located in Bergen County, NJ. I will be dealing in livestock specifically corals, some fish and when requested an assortment of brand new equipment.

I will be dealing with frags, colonies in different sizes and some semi-rare pieces that are offered from time to time from Australia, Bali, Indonesia and Jakarta. Acropora, Aussie Acans, Chalices, and Montipora with reasonable prices for the growing reefer population to keep them happy and coming back to build their reefs with the hard to find stuff at a decent price and try to give the buyer a chance to enjoy something that they don’t have to pay an arm and a leg for.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me at ExoticReefsofNJ@gmail.com with whatever it might be that you’re looking for whether it be live coral or equipment.

Check out our website http://www.ExoticReefsofNJ.com for sales on live marine corals, coral frags and colonies in different colors and sizes with semi-rare coral pieces from Australia, Bali, Indonesia, Figi and Jakarta. Australian Acans, Acropora, Montipora, Chalice, Pocillopora, Stylophora, Micronesian Hard Corals, SPS, LPS, Soft corals, Ivertebrates, Zoas, and Palys. We welcome you to browse through our store and shop with confidence, create an account with us if you like to be added to our mailing list for sales, specials and new arrivals, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store. Keep in mind, we at Exotic Reefs of NJ strive to provide our customers with the best quality marine livestock on the market and if there is anything special that you are looking for just let us know. Don't forget to check out our daily updates at: http://www.ExoticReefsofNJ.com