• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New Years Resolutions?

How's everyone doing on there NewYears Resolutions?

I planned on saving some money and getting my bank account where it used to be. So far I'm failing miserably with all the college bowl games and the playoffs, I'm helping out my bookie's ( www.beteagle.com )bank account more than mine. So I've started this week. No more gambling for me. Anyone else?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Not to get aggrevated easily anymore. Remember what Ralph Cramden said "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 a happy man is a man that grins".

1.) Finish this comic book I had started noodling around with five years ago (hey, I'm not doing too bad on this one- I've actually been doing character design sketches)

2.) Get all my books off the floor and organized (hence the quest for furniture!)

3.) Go camping and fire spinning more often (new fire gear is in the mail, so I can overhaul for the next burn session).

4.) Go on a vacation, a real vacation.

So, I'm not doing too bad.... I hope everyone else is doing well with their resolutions. *crosses fingers*