• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Newbe Here! Just wanted to say hi!

Hello! I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Steve, I live in the Dutchess County NY, and I have been keeping a reef for the last year. This is my first tank, it has been a real experience learning how to care for it and its inhabitants. It is a 55gal tank, with 350W 20k MH, LED moon lights, 140lbs of LR, DSB, Wet/Dry filter, Fuge with macro, CPR BackPack in sump skimmer. Inhabitants include, Purple Tang, Harlequen TuskFish, Hawaiian Dragon Moray Eel, Ricordias, Zoos, Xenia, Maze Brain, Open Brain, Alveopora, Capnella, Feather Duster, Candies Frag, Frog Spawn Frag, Squamosa Clam, GSP, Shrooms, Chiton, Nudis, Hermits, Snails, and im sure im missing some other stuff. Here is a link to some of my tank pics:

http://www.myaquaria.com/gallery/ackman

Thanks for the compliments on my tank :D and i would love to attend one of your meetings. When and where is the next one gonna happen?

Great looking tank. I am also new to this forum. I am starting my first reef tank, tank was just put on the truck, should have it in a week or so. cant wait. I will be posting my projects, have already started taking pictures. Shouls start to see some in the next few weeks.

Welcome again.