• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Newbie tank threads

Ok so all you newbie(newcomers) to the club we know yr out there and this is yr chance to post some pics for us to see...one pic or as many as you'd like.Lets see what you have..

c6e4cd24-ecef-7097.jpg

Let there be light! First of five DIY LED lights comes online.

Hey Tony, Does anything look familiar? Thank you my friend. The tank is coming along nicely thanks to you.

54 gal cornerP1010919.jpg

Hey Joe,

When you put pictures on the site if you choose the option that says "from URL" they will come up like that.

In order to do this youll need to post the pictures online to a site like photobucket. Once you do this you can choose that link and put it in there.

Hey Joe,

When you put pictures on the site if you choose the option that says "from URL" they will come up like that.

In order to do this youll need to post the pictures online to a site like photobucket. Once you do this you can choose that link and put it in there.
Thanks Arnie. Probably not worth the effort. I manage all of my pics with iPhoto. I'd rather avoid the redundancy.