• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Newly Elected VP

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratulations Rosie! Rosie, our newly elected Vice President, held office as Secretary for a prior term and after a leave of absence is back amongst us. She was instrumental in the clubs infancy and we're glad to have her valued input on the board and her help and assistance as we move the club forward.

I'd like to thank everyone who ran and those who voted. Without the help and involvement of the membership we wouldn't be able to see the kind of progress and growth that we're experiencing.

It has been such an exciting month. Members are coming out of the woodwork offering their services, connections and knowledge to help us. It takes all of us to make this club a success and we're certainly making great strides!

Thank you all!
Phyllis

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bad apples nothing! Just the spice of life ;D We'll take all you apples and make pie!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
All women?! Don't tell that to the Llama! Or Jeff! Holy moly cow! LOL!

Thanks everyone. Apple pie sounds mighty good right about now...LOL I am sure we can sweeten everyone up.

See you all later. Onmy way out for my birthday celebration of bowling and sushi.

Rosie

C

concept3

2:30 am

and I'm posting Happy belated birthday Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said Happy B-day in advance on Thursday, and completely forgot about Saturday, and now it's Sunday :(

Thanks guys. Worked all day yesterday and than went to the sushi bar for dinner, had a half a bottle of wine and came home and went to sleep. Tonight after I get done going back into work for my double I am coming home taking a nap and heading to AC.

See ya'll later...:)

Rosie