• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nice, colorful frag selactions in NJ?

Just lost my whole shipment from a very popular out of state retailer with a very nice selection of corals due to the freezing temps and fine print, and I'm pissed!

Who has a variety of corals in the area with good color? I see the same dull stuff wherever I go these days. SMH
Looking for Chalice, Mushrooms, LPS, and SPS WITH VIVID COLOR.

Please let me know.

Thanks All!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We are spoiled here in NJ and I know I will miss a few but:

SPS: smcooler has IMO the best in the state (and probably an even bigger area), also red sand has some nice stuff as well.
I got some great zoas from AO a few weeks ago
ACC had some amazing meat corals and I snagged a sweet blasto.

Chalices are a bit harder to come by, you are probably better off with local reefers instead.

Smcooler is a given for sps truly the best. I think AO even sells some of his stuff. Hcker99 at ultimate corals is a great place for nice zoas and other colorful softies, lps. Ocean gallery 2 is another place that has some great finds of all types. Fengs is good for sps but he is more by appointment...call before you go.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I knew I would forget some people lol. Mark has great shrooms and zoas as well and dr Jim has so me of the best Ora sps out there. Just run down are sponsor list and you will see a ton.

Thanks Guys. Just got back into the hobby, and Stan was the first person that I called for that reason. ;)
Just became a member again today and have a few responses out to posts, but nothing back yet ( but they are online...).

Got the fever. Wish me luck. Lol

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I see from your profile you are in Plainfield, you should head over to Feng Reef and check out his SPS and huge display tank.

smcooler

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
If your looking for acropora tank raised high end just text me at 908-581-7154 to set up app I'm in hillsbough thanks