• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nice try Dr. FostersSmithJohnsonDonaldWashington

Tyree purple monster is usually $80 for 3/4 which technically is more pricey ... but it's way way way more purple and I feel like the name purple monster is to trick people into thinking it's the LE Tyree purple monster.

tyreepurplemonster.jpg

of corse ... lighting is different so you never know.

I know what you mean. But at the same time i've gotten really good frag packs from people on NJRC and MR. I've only been really really disappointed once.

Of all of the online vendors I've ever dealt with Drs.FSJDW has been the best. It still stinks when my T. Radiata was described as purple, pink, and green. Even looked it in the picture. In my tank, It's all green. Nice coral, but not what I saw under their lighting.

You think I'd learn? Tonight I ordered an Aussie E. Divisa from the Diver's Den that was described as having pink tips. Looked like it in the pic too. I'll let you guys know how it looks when FedEx drops it off...