• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJ Reef Farm Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually going to bid on a few pieces that they had on ebay . Since they are a sponser and have a location i inquired about pick up. I hate having anything shipped due to stress and possible loss of livestock. I was told that p/ u was only available if i buy from there website . I questioned the difference . I also asked if the delivery charge is figured into the ebay listing price . I didnt get that question answered but was informed i am Cheap ,lmao. Why start a bid at a price you are unhappy selling at . You accuse me of wanting $4.99 frags,who listed them at that price , they did.
Maybe i should of offered more than they were asking ,maybe this would of kept me from getting insulted. After this experience i can not believe a word of there introduction to njrc,actually find it humorous!

all ebay sales pick up is not an option i told the member that then when asked why i explained why then i was told that i do not care about live stock only money and so on i offered to allow pick up at the listed prices for club members that was not good enough for this person we take great care of our live stock but at the end of the day this is still a business and some profit needs to be made or we well no longer be in buisness
so for anyone reading this local pick up on ebay is not listed as an option and we do not offer it
we do offer local pick up on all items listed on our website and on this forum

Hogwash . I Never once said you care more about the money than safety of livestock but you are now making that obvious. I said it would save the customer money and you a risk delivering livestock. I also wantto know what tne " so on" i accused you of is ! ?

Anyone selling coral on eBay is making money on shipping for example a Jeremy's montipora retails at around 45 for a 3/4 in frag if I sell it for 4.99 and allow pick up my business well go bankrupt in no time I do allow people to come over and pick out stuff and the prices are very good but the coral starts at $15 and up your response
Not really sn answer , enough to want me to never deal with you. Trying to keep livestock from stress shpuld be more important thsn profit.
it is your right and your loss not to deal with us

Posting emails that prove my point,thank you . I will now posttheones you sent my way....

Dear myqpdoll,

Well I'm not going to go out of business because your cheap you a more worried about your wallet as well if not you would be willing to pay 15 for the coral good luck In your search for high end sps frags for 4.99 if you find the fountain of youth on the way let us all know

And another funny one.....

If you are local to me then you should have no problem going to any of the local stores and buying up all the 4.99 sps frags anyone who has bought from me knows I have the lowest prices in the state on all my coral but I can't make everyone happy so best of luck with the other vendors

Your right i will stick with the other vendors . It just amazes me how you know everyone on ebay makes money on shipping and you have the lowest prices in all of NJ . Oh yeah where is the " so on" i called you. I never once lowered myself to name calling . I simple asked a question,stated my beliefs on how a livestocks well being is more important than profit
and stated i will not be dealing with you. You have proven my point for me ,thanks and good luck in the future!

Anyone selling coral on eBay is making money on shipping for example a Jeremy's montipora retails at around 45 for a 3/4 in frag if I sell it for 4.99 and allow pick up my business well go bankrupt in no time I do allow people to come over and pick out stuff and the prices are very good but the coral starts at $15 and up your response
Not really sn answer , enough to want me to never deal with you. Trying to keep livestock from stress shpuld be more important thsn profit.
it is your right and your loss not to deal with us[/

It amazes me that a shrewd business person like yorself would not knowthat a statement like the one above is against ebays rules. They call it fee avoidence and will ban you from there site. Yep,it was a pleasure,good luck !

And just to clarify ,i never mentioned I was a njrc memeber when he states he informed me that he would allow club members to pickup if bought from his site . I am done with this as long as no more lies or insults are posted .

We do not post lies and if you do not want insults then you should not have insulted us once told pick up was not an option should have been the end of it but you keep going and insulted us so you got it back end of story good bye

This will be it or me i just want tosate that you cant show me where you were insulted I would also like to know how you can say you advised me that you allow club members to pick up items before you ever knew i was a member. Facts are facts,your ebay policies violate ebay and insulting customers is just bad business practices. I am now done and thankfully before I ever gave you business or had the opportunity to recommend you .

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Locking it up, Nothing constructive happening here. The public can form their own opinions through the above posts.

If either party sees a need to post anything else here feel free to contact a BOD member.

Status
Not open for further replies.