• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Holiday Party!!! Dec. 17 @ Spain Inn

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
There will be a RSVP page coming shorty with all the prices. Thank you all for showing your interest here it has helped us with planning some of the number.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There will be a RSVP page coming shorty with all the prices. Thank you all for showing your interest here it has helped us with planning some of the number.
RSVP page is up....PLEASE register on it so we will have an accurate head count for the restaurant. There is also directions to pay if you are attending.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Come out enjoy good food and great conversation with your fellow reefers. Only a couple of days left to register. Meal counts need to be in on Wed. Looking forward to see you there.

Bob

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I need a count on meals from the following choices:

Broiled Spring Chicken
Chicken Franchise
Stuffed Flounder w/Crabmeat
Broiled Salmon Filet
Prime Rib of Beef

Bob

malulu

NJRC Member
i replied in the RSVP thread ( as a comment ), may be everyone can do the same, so you can just go there to see everyone's options.
thx

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I need a count on meals from the following choices:

Broiled Spring Chicken
Chicken Franchise
Stuffed Flounder w/Crabmeat
Broiled Salmon Filet
Prime Rib of Beef

Bob

No Spanish food at The Spain Inn???!!! LOL. I hope they have sangria!!!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They have good sangria! Last year we had the garlic shrimp and you didn't want to be the one not eating them!;)

Bob

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I sent my food preference w/ my PayPal in the message text, but in case it was missed, HerbieK and Mrs. HerbieK hearby request 1 Flounder and 1 Salmon meal.

Thanks.

Herb

howze01

NJRC Member
Well, work has decided that I should be going in tomorrow. Looks like I won't be able to go. If there's anyone that wanted to go but didn't sign up, there's a spot at the table and a crab stuffed Flounder with your name on it. Sorry if this is any inconveinience for you guys. Really wish I could go....

radiata

NJRC Member
Sorry I missed the December get together. I just found out about it. Perhaps the officers could email the membership for these special gatherings like they did with the last Frag Fest?