• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC login everytime?

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For the past couple of days everytime I do something else on my computer and then come back to NJRC the homepage makes me log in. I am using the same bookmark that I have been using since we switched to the new homepage and have never had to re-login unless I cleaned the cookies on my computer. What happened? Is there something changed on my computer that I don't know about, or is there some sort of change on the board software?

Call me lazy, but it's getting annoying that I have to re-type my name and password every time I visit! ;D

Taz

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Nothing has changed on the site. I wonder if there has been a change in the way your computer tolerates/expires cookies? That's my only guess. Have you had an update happen recently to your OpSys or browser?

I know there are a couple of users who have this problem, but I can't narrow down any particulars that they all have in common.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
that's why I switched to Fire Fox. IE7 was doing the same thing on my home computer. My work computer, IE7 worked fine. Go figure.

used to happened to me but knocking on wood i don't have to re logging for a few days, so for me now is all good, and i use firefox

Gabe

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've been trying to change a couple of settings, but still the same. I just think it is so odd that I haven't had a problem all that time and now I do without changing any settings.

Phyl you may be onto something Microsoft did an auto update just recently and I believe this started around the same time.