• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Meeting

I'll be bringing Shaq, since there's no size limit.

shaqpocket.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello Elcammer, thanks for offering to host a meeting for us. We're always looking for people to volunteer so hopefully we can get one scheduled at your place soon. I think the reason you couldn't reply was because only paid members, sponsors, and certain other groups are allowed to post in there. Basic "registered users" don't have rights to post in there because that's where we tend to get most of the spammers to put their spam posts.

Yes, the March meeting is technically still open, but that may end up being assigned to the trip down to Dr. Mac's that we're trying to do on March 1st. If we get enough people to sign up for that, we may consider that our monthly meeting and not need an actual host.

Perhaps you could sign up for the July meeting? I know that's a bit down the road, but it's still open. Let me know and I can put you down for it.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think Mattez has July

Oops, you are correct Dan. We didn't have anything planned for the "April Event" yet though. Maybe we could push the "South" meeting from March to April?

Any thoughts on that Elcammer?