• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Mini Swap @ Jackson Elks

I can't access the group salt buy link anymore. Are we still aiming for that to be going on during this swap as well? I've been holding out on buying salt.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I can't access the group salt buy link anymore. Are we still aiming for that to be going on during this swap as well? I've been holding out on buying salt.

I believe all orders had to be paid for by last Friday

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I've got some stuff I keep thinking of selling and its just clogging some shelves. Nothing major, but small and useful - acrylic shelves, small airpumps, HOB filters, etc...
I'll post the stuff in the FTAGH section tomorrow afternoon and will bring to the meet for anyone that needs anything.
Should be a cool day, looking forwards.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
@Mark_C hey now I’ll definitely take a look at some stuff. I have a bin of some stuff to would be fun to have a table for just items we may have extra of or simple don’t use. I myself need more black egg create if any one has some extra let me know.