• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Noo-Psyche LED Light

radiata

NJRC Member
Noo-Psyche K7 Pro III LED fixture for sale.

Obligatory photos:

Noo-1.jpg Noo-2.jpg

Specs: NOOPSYCHE K7 V3 aquarium led saltwater coral light for USA

User Guide: User Guide

I bought this unit this past April, and used it for 4 months. Their current web price is $169, plus shipping from China.

The fixture is yours for $125 picked up in 07039.

For shipping within the ConUS, add $20 for a total of $145.

Peculiarity: When this lamp was "on" and above my DT, it seemed to have a negative impact on the Apex temperature probe in the DT. Apex would show the temperature as a good 4 or 5 degrees lower than it actually was. I suspect this wouldn't happen if you (1) don't use Apex, or (2) if you have the Apex temperature probe in a sump below your DT.

I really liked the unit, but I'm selling it because I've upgraded to a ReeFi (at almost three times the cost).

Prices are firm. If no takers, the fixture will be added to my existing frag tank lighting.

PM is key...

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Running one of those over a 45g cube, great light.

EDIT: I'll expand a bit. Using it over a nem specific tank with 12 or so rainbows and a few mixed corals and they're loving it. Running it at 90% blue, 20% white and the nems (and corals) POP! No Apex or controllers, just an on and off, but this is a very cool light if you've got a stand alone tank.

Last edited:
And just to follow up a little further. I have the small version of this the k7 mini on a 20g running at only about 60% blue and violet and 20 white. I am hitting about 250 par in the sand also a nem tank. It can be set through their app for ramp up and down. These lights put out massive power.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Coincidentally, after a semi-emergency tank purchase today and new lighting requirements, I now have the SAME LIGHT FOR SALE as Bob does. So if you need two for tank coverage, you’re covered.
Now that I’m thinking about it, I should have just bought Bob’s, but oft I’m an idiot.

Caveat: I will sell mine at the same price but ONLY AFTER Bob’s has sold.
Don’t PM me, no deal till Bob’s is gone.

Last edited: