• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting: 11/12/06 @ 1:00pm, ILC

Matt:

Just use the link on the front page and renew as a family member. When we see the paypal post I'll update your status. If you're not going to use paypal, let me know and we'll make other arrangements.

My status for the meeting is now iffy, (wife made plans and I'm negotiating) hopefully I'll see you there.

Eric

Looks like I have to pull out.  Last minute work requirements.  This sucks, I was looking forward to it... :mad:

Sorry guys and gals. maybe next time.....

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ebqwert said:
Matt:

Just use the link on the front page and renew as a family member. When we see the paypal post I'll update your status. If you're not going to use paypal, let me know and we'll make other arrangements.
Eric

PayPal sent.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Got it, Matt. Thanks.

Here's a preview of the Raffle Frags. Some of them were still showing a little travel stress, but had been in the tank for less than 6 hrs when the pics were taken. Sorry in advance for the blurries!

micromusa.jpg
enchino.jpg

teal acro.jpg
pink tipped sps.jpg

teal lobo.jpg
red lobo.jpg

acan green mouths.jpg
acanredmouths.jpg

Tan Green Acro.jpg
tealpurpleacro.jpg

YellowBluePolypMonti.jpg
Elephant.jpg

Ricordia.jpg
Shroom.jpg

Baby Blue.jpg
Bright Green Acro.jpg

aww man... let's move the meeting to saturday!! :'(

or at least save some of those cool frags for the next months raffles...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Stopped in at ILC today. There are some beautiful corals in there! The colors on the SPS are amazing.

Just as an FYI, the best place to park may be the party place the parking lot just before ILC's parking lot on 70 (unless there's parking around back. Anyone know?).

Should be a lot of fun tomorrow.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I remember a sign saying additional parking around back. If you look at the Google Map with the satellite image on, you can see there is parking in the back. There is also a big lot behind the building next door.

Note: The ILC building is actually two buildings right (east) of the green arrow location on the map.

If you miss the store, you can continue on and cut through the bank parking lot or Olga's Diner parking lot to the road behind and swing back around and try again. HTH