• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NOVEMBER the 6TH MEETING RSVP

C

concept3

Hey all!!!

November is another wonderful time of the year!!! The air is crisp and the leaves have turned into their colorful hues of lime green, reds, oranges, and yellows.............. It's also a time when friends and family get together for that huge gathering of thanks while holiday moods linger in the air.

Unfortunately, for some of us, it's the time of the year when we work the most hours, and dissappear for a few months deep in the realms of retail and banking.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
So, with much said and reason to follow, Bob (ruden) and I will be holding the November meeting a little on the early side so we can enjoy the company of friends and family come late November.

BUT, A LITTLE TWIST:

I live on a 2nd floor 2 bedroom 1 bath almost 800 sq foot condo. My 75 gallon tank and 30 gallon prop tank is squeezed into my 8' X 8' dining room and my 12' X 13' living room can only comfortably sit 5 people :) ........sooooooooo...... we're going to have MOST of the meeting at BOB's :D That means that I'm going to have people over, BUT it will be early. EARLY as: between the hours of 10:30AM and 12:30PM. Anyone and everyone is welcome to swing by and have cofee and donuts with me and my girl in the morning, maybe I'll even frag some stuff if they're ready.

AT 12:30PM, I will be leaving to go to Bob's house where the USUAL 1:00PM meeting will be held, and the party will then begin :lmao: We're going to have some Pasta, baked chicken, finger foods, Soda and other knick knacks, I told Bob I wanted to barbeque but he looked at me all weird, LOL. Bob has a much larger home and he can accomodate more members comfortably without FEAR of having his floor collapse :lmao:
Bob is currently working on a 180 gallon FOWLR and will be converting his 150 gallon into a reef tank (hopefully in process by November).

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I would like to post an RSVP who is coming early to my condo, and an additional RSVP for the usual 1:00 pm meeting (and by the way, Bob's house is 10-15 minutes from where I live Parkway South).

Directions soon to follow...........

C

concept3

OK, so Phyl and John are coming to my place, then Bob's)
Marcelog: maybe
Dflint: if gas is under $5

anyone else? So far it looks like I'll be getting 1 box of Krispy Kreme donuts, LOL.

My address is
114 Bob White Drive
Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234

If anyone needs directions, please let me know.

Bob

C

concept3

Merv's House (10:30-12:30)
Phyl & John
Merv & Oy
Bob and Terry (maybe)
Doswari (Dan) and Family (maybe)
Kabal

Bob's House (1:00 - ????)
Phyl & John
Merv & Oy
Bob and Terry
Jen&Kerry
Doswari (Dan) and family
Kabal
Pryncessnewbie (Ty and Shamus)

AM or PM?
Touch

Maybes:
DFlint (gas under $5)
Marcelo

Ruden said:
My address is
114 Bob White Drive

Bob
Bob , i would very much like to attend....can you send me the directions...? ( actualy this woul be my first mtg. ) i would be coming from Xit. 100 on the PKWY ( Tinton Falls ) allso what is the time of the mtg...and can i bring something to help out/ shoh appreciation...?          thanks    cw.

ADDITION:  cw, by you simply coming to the meeting shows support, not to mention a great time.  Just bring yourself! MERV

I'm a definite maybe for 1:00 as well and as this is also my first meeting I could use a primer on meeting etiqutte.

Bill

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
I'm a definite maybe for 1:00 as well and as this is also my first meeting I could use a primer on meeting etiqutte.

Bill

Club Etiqutte Rules:

#1: Bring frags for RichT (LPS, SPS, Rics, Zoo's (softies for Nagel))
#2: only Rule #1 matters.
#3: only Rule #1 matters.

That shouldn't be too hard!

C

concept3

Merv's House (10:30-12:30)
Phyl & John
Merv & Oy
Bob and Terry (maybe)
Doswari (Dan) and Family (maybe)
Kabal
Jer1198
SaltyMember
Ilia
NAGEL
HarryY
RichT

Bob's House (1:00 - ????)
Phyl & John
Merv & Oy
Bob and Terry
Jen&Kerry
Doswari (Dan) and family
Kabal
Pryncessnewbie (Ty and Shamus)
NJReefGeek
Ilia
NAGEL
HarryY
RichT
blange3
rxcris
Faerytale
DownTown

Maybes:
DFlint (gas under $5)
Marcelo (pending game)
ALTI (needs a ride)

:)I can be at the PM Mtg...... any one needing a ride ...? i will be comeing from Tinton Falls ... Xit 100 off the Pkwy.... cw.

Ruden said:
My address is
114 Bob White Drive

Bob
Hi Ruden.... i checked on Mapquest.....? said you lived minuets away from Atlantic City.... ? can you pm the directions to me...? i would like very much to go and not get lost, thanks cw.

Directions to Bob house

Parkway South to Exit 37, this exit is just after the Expressway merges into the Parkway southbound.

As you come down the exit ramp you want to veer to the right
Merge into traffic on Washington Ave, you will see a shopping center with a PathMark infront of you and towards your left as you will merg onto Washington Ave.

Stay on Washington Ave for apprx. 1.5 miles, just as you pass a McDonalds on your left you will see a 7-11 approaching on your right, this is Robin.

Make a Right onto Robin
Take Robin to the 1st left this is Seagull
Take Seagull to Bob White, about 4 streets
Make Right onto Bob White
Take Bob White down to next corner which is Sandpiper
My house is the blue rancher on the right set caddy corner, 114

I have 2 drive ways, one on Bob White at the 2 car garage and 1 on Sandpiper just as you round the corner. I have a Black Sonata
Parking is available in the driveways and on the street.

I will put a ballon out front

My cell is 609-335-8643

Any questions please call

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hint: corner of Seagull and Bob White is a white picket fence. Turn before fence.

Hey Bobbyllama.....make sure you go to the party store and get a fish ballon....I don't want to be walking in on some kids 3rd birthday party :eek:

Ruden said:
Directions to Bob house

Parkway South to Exit 37,

For the 1 or 2 stragglers south of you... ;D

G.S.P. EXIT 36
Turn LEFT onto FIRE RD / CR-651.
Turn LEFT onto CR-563 E / TILTON RD.
Turn SLIGHT RIGHT.
Turn SHARP LEFT onto CR-563 / TILTON RD.
Turn RIGHT onto ROBIN RD.
Turn LEFT onto SEAGULL DR.
Turn RIGHT onto BOBWHITE DR.
End at 114 Bobwhite Dr