• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Nudibranch

Quarantine tank. It was a 4 week battle and countless dips to get rid of my nudibranch issue and they will do one heck of a number on ur coral. The dips don't work on the larvae or at least they didn't for me so I would keep that new addition out of ur dt and sump

Yeah figured as much...hard to tell..closest one I found said it will eat soft corals and acros....no bueno

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the double whammy, montipora nudibranchs followed by zoanthid eating, I would take the coral back it's def. to worth the headaches. Check ur tank at night with a flashlight and u will find them grazing, physically removing them works well along wi dipping but my 90dt is fully encrusted so it wasn't possible to dip everything. A six line wrasse finished the rest of them off he is ravenous

Yeah..I havnt out it in the tank yet....it's pretty big like 1/4 to 1/2 inch and easily spotted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk