• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NY Aquatics One Day Sale - Today

Just in case...thought I would throw this out there. His prices really are excellent, guess it's because he has no storefront overhead. Overnight shipping w/UPS is $25, ground is $6+.

I ordered a Dussumieri Tang this morning for $69. They're selling for $250 - $350 on Marine Center. :eek:

That's right, NYAquatic is having a 1 day sale.
We are looking to move some fish out before vacation.
These are available for shipping today only.
Shipments must go Next Day Air. We will pay for Saturday delivery.

Rhomboid Fairy Wrasse reg $375.......Today only $275
Hawaiian Flame Wrasse pair Reg $250.......Today only $175
Female Crosshatch Trigger Reg $200........Today only $150
Male Bluethroat Trigger Reg $75.........Today only $60
Tono Fairy Wrasses Reg $49.........Today only $29
Dussumieri Tangs Reg $95........Today only $69
XL Snowflake Moray Eels Reg $30........Today only $20
6" Volitan Lionfish Reg $45.........Today only $35
Bimaculatus Anthias Reg $45.......Today only 3/$100
Juv Imperator Angels Reg $55.......Today only $39

To purchase any of these items, contact us via email:

Michael@NYAquatic.com

These prices are NOT available through the website.

Thank you
We are committed to bringing you the healthiest Salt Water fish, at the
best price anywhere! If it is not good enough for our own tanks, we
will not sell it to you. We promise.

So, please check out our current inventory and if there is something
specific you are looking for or if you have any questions, call us at
914-661-3128 or email us at: Michael@NYAquatic.com

NYAquatic, LLC
115 Wellington Ave, new rochelle, ny 10804, USA

should note that for us in NJ ground at only $6 IS overnight :D

I ordered a few fish from him last week, and although my total was only $30 he was super helpful and responded almost immediately to emails etc... my fish arrived expertly packed and acclimated great... very healthy and I'm super happy with them... looking forward to ordering more in the future, can't beat super low prices, shipping nextday to your door for $6, and healthy fish :)

Yeah, I don't believe that there actually IS Air shipping from New Rochelle to NJ. But since it was a Saturday delivery it was safer this way, and he ate the extra fee.

We got the Dussemieri Tang and a Mandarin Goby. They're both BIG! The Mandarin is one of the nicest I've seen, and we've been drooling over them for a long time. He's really big and not a nick in his fins. Went into the tank like he'd been there his whole life.

The Tang is also BIG. Abt. 5 inches already and beginning to show adult coloration. Also in excellent condition, nice and fat too. He's shy so far and I'm a little worried about his eating. We saw him nip at the rock here and there, but he's ignored the meals we've prepared for him so far. Our Flame Angel was giving him a hard time because he hid in her spot. Now he's inside the rock and we can see his shadow here and there, but he's keeping to himself and the others seem to have stopped bothering with him.

Michael is really nice to deal with, they were packaged perfectly and the prices were great...fantastic actually once we saw what we got.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
worthless.gif

Hopefully Michael will consider becoming a club sponsor soon.

RichT said:
worthless.gif

LOL! Jeez Rich, nice and subtle!

I was just saying to someone else that I've never loved our camera and now I hate it since joining the club here. Doesn't zoom for squat.

Deuce is still in hiding, hard to get a shot of him. The Mandarin (still nameless) is out & about though. Scott has the day off (sort of, he's got the kids home w/him), so I'll see if he can get a picture to post. You'll just have to excuse the damned Cyno all over the sane. Can't wait for those new lights!

I agree with Rich T.

Pictures are wonderful.

Although they had pictures at the OJ trial and look where they got him... Go figure.

Attachments

• Santa silver back.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 162
RichTCheesy said:
worthless.gif

Dussemieri.jpg

I had him posted on the Tangs thread...here he is! Finally out of the rockwork and hanging w/the Yellow Tang.

Unfortunately, the Mandarin we got only lasted 3 days. Not sure what happened to him, he was fat and healthy and we got additional copepods for him. But he was MIA for a day and then what was left of him suddenly popped up to the surface. :'(

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There ya go Sara...nice fish. I'm due for another tang. Just haven't decided what yet. His brother may be a candidate to consider.