• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

nyaquatic.com

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Drool, drool, drool
Me wants!

lineatus.jpg

I got 2 Dispar Anthias & 2 Lyretail Anthias They are still hidding if they are out long enough tomorrow I'll try to post some pic's

Hi all,

I was just sent here by one of your members.
I apologize for not having come sooner. I've been busy getting my business and website up and running. And I do spend a lot of time on Manhattanreefs.com.

Anyway, I'd be very happy to work with you.
I do often do group buys with more distant reef clubs who need to save on shipping. SHipping to NJ runs about $6, so it might not be worth the hassle to pick up. But whatever you want is fine with me.

I also welcome special requests. I'll let you know right away if I can get something, and how much.

Do you want me to post new arrivals here? I can do that.
Alternately, if you go to my website, I run a contest for $100 free fish just for joining my mailing list (I promise, it's totally legit). Once on, you get emails whenever new shipment arive.

Any questions, feel free to email or call me:

Michael@NYAquatic.com
914-661-3128

Michael

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Michael,
I think it would be great to post new arrivals here ;D
Thank you for coming aboard ;D
Daniel

malulu

NJRC Member
Michael,

i think it may be easier for you just post the link here of your new arrival back to your website, so you no need to do too much work...

;)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dear Members,

While we certainly appreciate your help and enthusiasm in trying to bring new stores into The New Jersey Reefers Club Inc. We must ask that you do not have store owners and vendors post their wares on our site or contact them in the name of the club. Our current sponsors pay yearly dues for this right, and we must honor that.

Please keep in mind that the club is incorporated and we must follow certain guidelines in order to not jeopardize our current not for profit status. You can however, refer them to the club site and provide them with the officers email address. You can also contact the officers yourself with leads on prospective sponsors. This way we can utilize the proper channels and hopefully bring them on as a new sponsor to further benefit NJRC and its members as well as our sponsors.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.