• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Oceanic 156 gallon for sale with stand... 5 foot tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come for me to part with my 156 gallon Oceanic reef ready tank for better reasons. I am selling a 2 1/2 year old Oceanic 156 tank with 3 sides of starphire glass and a black background which comes stock from Oceanic [Not paint or a sticker]. The tank has the Oak trim on the top and bottom. I am also selling the stand which I made myself out of 2x4's, 4x4's and wrapped 3/4" ply then in pine strips that have been coated in polyurethane. This is a package deal, I am not splitting it up. I am the original owner of this tank and purchased it new directly from Oceanic. This tank measure 60" wide x 24" deep and 25" high. The stand is 33 1/2" high.

Of course the tank has a few minor scratches but nothing that bothers me. They are small and not really noticeable. This tank has dual overflows which I will also include the overflow plumbing. Tank is clean as far as coralline algae on the front and side glass. The back glass has coralline on it and so does the overflow boxes. In the middle of this tank there are 2 pieces of glass which is from Oceanic as their support brace. I took a picture so you can see what it looks like hopefully.

I am breaking this tank down in the next week or two and would like to set up a buyer so it doesn't sit here taking up space. You are more then welcome to come look at the tank in person if you are serious about purchasing it. If anyone is interested please send me a pm and I will reply ASAP. The price for the tank and stand will be $600.00

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Really nice dimensions on that tank with 24 inches front to back

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Man, these tanks don't come up to often. Wish I had the coin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hey Ari, I have a friend of mine in farmingdale that is looking to set up a fowlr tank and this would be perfect for him. I am forwarding the info on your tank to him.

BTW...nice looking yellow tang in the pic! Is that one of the ones you got from me?

Man every time I see this thread I have to talk myself out of it. Awesome tank. If I didn't already set up my 80g I would have bought this in a heartbeat

hey Ari, I have a friend of mine in farmingdale that is looking to set up a fowlr tank and this would be perfect for him. I am forwarding the info on your tank to him.

BTW...nice looking yellow tang in the pic! Is that one of the ones you got from me?

OK buddy, let me know. Thank you. No that is one of my tangs I already had. The ones I got from you are in my 80 gallon frag tank. They will all go in my 300 once its up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.