• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ocellaris Pair FS - Iselin, NJ 08830

I have a large pair of orange Ocellaris clown fish for sale. I bought them as a pair about a year or so ago and they have been together with since then. They are not a spawning pair as of yet. I would not sell them except I have three pair of these and I want to make room for a different species.

These fish will only go to a home with an experienced aquariest. This sale is not necessarily first post gets them. I will decide who gets them.

Pictures are difficult because of the way my system is set up. I would only be able to take pictures from the top and they will not show well. The female is about 3.25" and the male around 2.5".

I am asking $50.00 for the pair.

I also have a pair of GSM for sale as well. Same reason I need to sell them to make room for new pairs and I already have two other spawning pairs. This pair is not spawning.

I have had this pair myself for three years. I bought them online as a pair when they were very small. The female is very large 4.25" and the male is tiny for his age maybe 2". The female is aggressive towards you invading her space. I have kept her with other fish with no problems there. She has been in a divided tank with only her mate for about a year now. She makes no aggressive actions towards the Ocellaris pair next to them.

These fish will only go to a home with an experienced aquariest. This sale is not necessarily first post gets them. I will decide who gets them.

Pictures are difficult because of the way my system is set up. I would only be able to take pictures from the top and they will not show well.

I am asking $50 for this beautiful pair as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

malulu

NJRC Member
I will get the pair from Peter (fisheye), so i am out on this set, sorry for the trouble.
thanks.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
great to meet you to john! i would like to get together some time and really check your systems out and talk sometime. thanks again for a beautiful pair of gsm clowns.

to anyone thinking about buying the Ocellaris clowns they look great and have great size.
top notch seller !!