• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jenkinsons Aquarium behind the scenes tour

Jenkinsons Aquarium behind the scenes tour
Posted by kschweer
Jenkinsons Aquarium
Saturday, October 8, 2016 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 8, 2016 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thank you @Mark Shelly for putting this together! Quoted from the other tgread:

I have set up a behind the scenes tour on October 8th at 11:00 AM based on the comments above. The cost is $15 per person. This is not one of the monthly meetings, but a club related activity.

If you have a specific question you want answered, post them below and I can send them in. The aquarists do not work weekends, but they will try to answer questions we might have. Anyone on Reef2reef can search for Jenkinson's aquarium in the photography forum for a few pictures from their 5 reef tanks to get an idea of what to expect. Jenkinson's is located on Ocean Avenue in Point Pleasant. If you know you are going, also post below. This way I can give an approximate count.

Please RSVP if you are planning on attending.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@myrjon that link brings them back here but its a great place to tell people to go.

@krusieski, or anyone else, if you want to RSVP you can do so at the top of this forum just like our monthly meetings.

Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 6.36.39 AM.png

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Hey Mike, a local store had some Founders Devil Dancer. It is like 90 Minute on steroids. Let me see if they still have it, and I will pick up a 4 pack.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Just to confirm we are going to have food and drink back at our house after. Nothing too formal, probably will pickup burgers and dogs sort of thing right after the tour and anyone who wants to come back is more than welcome. Not going to go too late, just like a 2-3 hours of hanging out. We are about 2 miles away and given it is supposed to rain, we figure it would be nice to have lunch. If people want to stay up on the boardwalk afterwards, that is cool too, just wanted to give options.

Address:
1104 Barton Ave point pleasant nj 08742.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Just to confirm we are going to have food and drink back at our house after. Nothing too formal, probably will pickup burgers and dogs sort of thing right after the tour and anyone who wants to come back is more than welcome. Not going to go too late, just like a 2-3 hours of hanging out. We are about 2 miles away and given it is supposed to rain, we figure it would be nice to have lunch. If people want to stay up on the boardwalk afterwards, that is cool too, just wanted to give options.

Address:
1104 Barton Ave point pleasant nj 08742.
Very nice of you guys, thank you very much. Don't think I'm going to make it unfortunately. Hope everyone has fun. Thank you @Mark Shelly for putting this together and again thanks mike and Nikki for having is over

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Have fun guys. I was hoping to make it but my calender keeps getting filled. My wife even tried scheduling something the weekend of our club meeting but was able to get that change lol.