• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

October 2018 Monthly Meeting

October 2018 Monthly Meeting
Fengs LFS
Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
The October 2018 meeting will be held at Fengs.

Address: 702 bound brook road Dunellen Nj 08812

Bio
I like to collect sea-shell near a beach when I was a kid, I was fascinating about the under water world and always wanted to learn more about it. When I came to USA as an immigrant and with the lack of English vocabulary, the only easy job to get is to work in a fish store which don't required much of communications. Fast forward many years later, the only shop I can open is a fish store which I could treat this as a hobby and hopefully get enough profit to feed my family.
:)
-Feng

Meeting Special:
- Great Price on Life Stock!
- All Fellow Attendees will get a free frag!
- All frags are buy one get one free!

I really hope I can make it. I herd so much great stuff about Fengs and want to meet everyone. I broke my leg a couple weeks ago so that is the only reason I may not make it.
Hope to see you all

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
damn! can't wait for this. Feng was my go to place when I first started, I wish I could pass by more but with his hours being so erratic, it was just difficult. can't wait for this meeting!

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
last year I drove the 2 hours to this meeting and it was a great meeting. Frengs really cares for the hobby and is very friendly. Don't think I can make this drive again but if I can it be worth it even without a tank up and running.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Feng is the man !!!!!!! sps heaven up in there!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sorry, had to change my reply to no, really wanted to go to this but there are family plans I wasn’t aware of...

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
finally jumped on my laptop and RSVPd. I wasnt able to do it from my phone.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
what time is the meeting ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk