• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

October Meeting - Sunday 10/22

OCTOBER MEETING IN THE NORTH -- About as far north as you can get and still be in New Jersey

RSVPs:
momof6kids       Doug and Erna
JCurry                 Jeff
Phyl                    Phyl, kids and a part-time John
ebqwert              Eric
Newsalt
Kabal2               Gabriel
blange3             Bill
dflint
Reefdrumz
Nagel and wife
KatLongo

So that everyone can plan here's the details!

608 Westwood Ave
River Vale, NJ 07675
That's Exit 163 off the Parkway

Sunday, October 22 -- 1 pm

Hopefully it will still be nice out and I'll grill burgers and hotdogs.

Side dishes and Beer would be more than welcome!

The house is small, so we'll be cozy but hopefully we'll have a great time.

I'm open to anything that anyone would like to do for this meeting

Kathy

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll be there, kids in tow (as long as that's ok). John's outta town that weekend but will stop in on his way south.

Phyl said:
I'll be there, kids in tow (as long as that's ok). John's outta town that weekend but will stop in on his way south.

Kids are, of course!, welcome. Not much for them to do here - we've got a small room with a television and a few gaming consoles, but they're more than welcome.

And, for anyone allergy prone- I also live with two cats and a dog.....

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Doug and I will be there. What would you like me to bring?

Do we have someone yet to teach us to teach us to make these MJ mods? Any volunteers?

I'll print out the directions for everyone, but I'm just not handy enough to teach. Come on all you DIY guys!

It'd be great if everyone could just bring a side dish/dessert/etc.

I'll provide hotdogs, burgers, condiments, etc, and soda

Let me know what anyone wants to bring.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If we can get the stuff in enough time, I'll try to put one together prior to the meeting and then see what I can do to help everyone out at the meeting. I have no clue what's entailed in doing the mod, nor if it's feasible to get me the parts in advance.

Anyone have any idea what's involved in this?

The mjmod website has a video and pretty explicit directions.....They also link to the RC thread on the topic. I haven't had time to really sit down and peruse any of it yet.

So, I'm out of here for a week of R&R with my sister and her new baby. Keep this thread going adn I'll see youo all when I get back next week..

hey guys any trades/sales?? looking for corals, like milliporas, blue sps and some lps as well, i dont have much to trade but i have cash, please let me know

Gabriel

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm in. No Deb this time (for now) I know Zach and Sierra will be heartbroken... lol

Just moving the RSVP up the board:
I see that a few people have posted questions about trades/sales? Anything further on that?

RSVPs:
momof6kids       Doug and Erna
JCurry                 Jeff
Phyl                    Phyl, kids and a part-time John
ebqwert              Eric
Newsalt
Kabal2               Gabriel
blange3             Bill
dflint
Reefdrumz
Nagel and wife
KatLongo burgers, dogs, rolls, condiments and soda