• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

$ome Things I would Like to $ell

I have a bunch of things I would like to find a new home for. Some of the pictures are from the MC & some are from the frags.

I have a Rasta frag with 6+ polyps on it. $60 (I see 6 in the picture & I am at work so I don't remember the exact amount.

I can cut you smaller amounts if you wanted

I have a HUGE toadstool with tons of paly's around the base. $50 (I just have no room for it anymore)

Purple Polyp Monti frag $10 I can make other sizes if you want also

ORA montipora spongode $15

Green pocillopora $15

Pink Setosa frags starting at $10 and one at $15

Purple Digi $10

Blue Tip Stag $10

Red Birds Nest $15

I also have a bunch of other things I am forgetting. I am always open to trade!

null_zpsb015448e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps5b258455.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps5e4c5ad7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps40f44223.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps1aad2803.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps95efec77.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps84a7ed07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps6d11ddcb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Matt, why you do have to be so far? I would of definitely taken the blue stag.

Very nice to meet you and the family Matt, thank you again for the frags, especially the slimer :)

Everything looks wonderful, his pictures do the tank no justice I'd recommend anyone who's thinking about some of his frags to run over and grab them quick.

Thanks for the kind words!
Very nice to meet you and the family Matt, thank you again for the frags, especially the slimer :)

Everything looks wonderful, his pictures do the tank no justice I'd recommend anyone who's thinking about some of his frags to run over and grab them quick.