• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

On All Hallows Eve, when the moon is round...

Just wishing everyone a Happy Halloween (Samhain) from the 2 Bears in Paulsboro... Put on a costume and go out tricking... uh, I mean trick or treating... ;)

Go out and toilet paper the neighborhood!
Tonight's our anniversary and tomorrow's Genevieve's first Halloween! I can't wait!
I LOVE Halloween!

malulu

NJRC Member
beware, you might find tons of toilet paperssssssssss out side of your lawn...
;D

debfife said:
Tonight's our anniversary and tomorrow's Genevieve's first Halloween! I can't wait!
I LOVE Halloween!

my neighbor's house got tp'd. But it was because their daughter is in the track and field team...some kind of tradition/hazing. At least it wasn't wet.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Happy Anniversary, Deb & Brian!! Take lots of pics of G!

And to the rest... happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone! :)

Happy Anniversary Deb & Brian.

(....it's my son's 20th Birthday today, and I'll be off to PA shortly to pick him up for the weekend. ;D)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, no toilet paper...just a "feminine product" glued to my new car :mad:

Happy Halloween!

malulu said:
beware, you might find tons of toilet paperssssssssss out side of your lawn...
;D

debfife said:
I LOVE Halloween!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, when I walked out and saw it stuck there...originally I laughed...I mean, how often do you see that...then I tried to get it off...I was hardly laughing at that point!!

Happy Halloween from our little butterfly

6fsyjo