• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

One of those days!

I get home yesterday and there is water all over my basement.
My calcium reactor volute cracked and my RO float switch failed at the same time.
It took 3 hours to clean up the mess! I am so glad I moved the sump to the basement. If not my wife would have killed me!

The sump is close to the house french drain so I just had to push all the water into the hole and then towel dry the floor.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glade you did lose Anything .. I have my tank on the 2nd floor and my dinning room ceilings still has the scars from floodings

Wow i know the feeling! Once in a while my skimmer will overflow my jug and go all over the floor. Stinky skimmate all over the floor! Thankfully its in the basement and concrete is easy to mop up. If it were on main floor it would be all over the hardwood and prob the carpet, and the wife would kill me. Now i put the jug in a 5 gal bucket, of course it hasnt overflowed since, typical