• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

One Spot Fox Face Needs New Home

Howdy!
Looking to get rid of a 6" One Spot Fox Face.
Have had them for almost a year. Very healthy and fat, friendly but nipping at my corals. If you have a fish only setup that is big enough to house them then message me.

You can have them for free as long as you don't mind picking them up. I live in Jackson NJ 08527. However I would not say no to a traid if there was something like a fish or coral you are wanting to get rid of.

Right now there's a pair of clowns, yellow tail damsel, mushrooms, montipora, gorgonian, frogspawn and two bta. It's a 90 gallon that's been set up since last September. I keep a couple tanks in my class and the 90 is in the schools lobby. I would say I have average skills keeping a tank. Give me an idea of what you are looking for. I may have something to trade.

Right now there's a pair of clowns, yellow tail damsel, mushrooms, montipora, gorgonian, frogspawn and two bta. It's a 90 gallon that's been set up since last September. I keep a couple tanks in my class and the 90 is in the schools lobby. I would say I have average skills keeping a tank. Give me an idea of what you are looking for. I may have something to trade.
Sounds great! I did a fresh water planted tank for my sons 1st grade class room anf the kids loved it.

Where abouts are you? I am in Jackson NJ. Are you able to pick it up? And if so what is your availability.

Nothing average about your skills at all....you’ve got beautiful stuff going on at home and to bring the hobby to the classroom as well is doing a great service to your students and to the hobby.