• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Orange zoa

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Ok so couldn’t get the best pic. I didn’t realize that it only has three polyps on it. To be honest you will get better frags driving back up to Mark.

This depends on your location, I’m in Little Egg Harbor. I was hoping to go see Mark next Monday or Wednesday after work since I’ll already be up there. If you find one from him that you like, you can pay him virtually, and I’ll bring it down here for you.

Here is the one I have. It’s wasn’t full opened when I took the pic. I forgot my frag tank light is on a slightly different schedule.

F20E929F-596B-4955-99D3-7A7EA4E0EAB5.jpeg

Ok so couldn’t get the best pic. I didn’t realize that it only has three polyps on it. To be honest you will get better frags driving back up to Mark.

This depends on your location, I’m in Little Egg Harbor. I was hoping to go see Mark next Monday or Wednesday after work since I’ll already be up there. If you find one from him that you like, you can pay him virtually, and I’ll bring it down here for you.

Here is the one I have. It’s wasn’t full opened when I took the pic. I forgot my frag tank light is on a slightly different schedule.

View attachment 18776
Mark has me addicted, I’m actually leaving to go see him again in a few minutes, he’s like crack for the reefer lol