• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Order from Philadelphia Aquatics

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@Philadelphia Aquatics here a picture of the Horida. It looks like some polyps might be out .thoughts?

IMG_20180317_160446.jpg

The birdnest is like 99.99% white so is it a goner or should I wait and see if it recover? I did post my numbers this morning and numbers after a water change not sure if you saw those.

@Philadelphia Aquatics here a picture of the Horida. It looks like some polyps might be out .thoughts?

View attachment 18922

The birdnest is like 99.99% white so is it a goner or should I wait and see if it recover? I did post my numbers this morning and numbers after a water change not sure if you saw those.
Polyps are still retracted. Sorry the birdsnest is toast. We’ll get this worked out.

When the polyps are out they are very fuzzy and white. It’ll be obvious. I didn’t see your test post I’ll look for it.