• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Orlando vacation

So I'm leaving for Orlando today. What are some places I should visit hobby wise? Any tips on if I want to buy something while there?

eholceker

NJRC Member
So I'm leaving for Orlando today. What are some places I should visit hobby wise? Any tips on if I want to buy something while there?
WWC is down there and worth a visit to checkout. No need to buy anything there though. The prices are just insanely stupid.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
WWC is expensive. Another thing to remember: I know this is a fact with WWC and maybe with other vendors. If you carry out the frag(s) DOA does not apply. They can pack it in a shipment box and tape it up as if it is being shipped. But as soon as you walk out of the store, it’s out of their hands.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
WWC is good to go see and check out all the new setups. there's a bunch of smaller shops there and in the Tampa area especially.