• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Our new Stud puppy

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike great to see that you're back. Sorry I missed you at Darren's. Would have liked to talk.

Cute dog.....don't let my wife see that little ball of fir.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike great to see that you're back. Sorry I missed you at Darren's. Would have liked to talk.

Cute dog.....don't let my wife see that little ball of fir.

Thanks Paul. Hope you're feeling better.
Hey Paul, with all your great DIY stuff, can you fix a harness for my new baby? I bought different harnesses for dogs, ferrets, rabbits, and cant get something small enough for him. he is only 0.4 pounds.

Cute lil guy. But not what I was thinking when I read stud. Here goes my guy. Just a tad bigger then yours at a mear 90lbs
20121209_100739-1.jpg

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Mike,

I was hoping you got a Golden Retriever stud. Roxy has done her duty and we kept a female from the last litter but, will have to find a new stud dog for her. :D

Erna

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was gonna ask if u where breeding them. How much do u sell ur pups for? One of my cousins are looking for a lil dog like that.and part of jersey u from?
Not sure on prices when this one breeds with my female white one. this one cost me 5K and shipped from England. We have a few different moms, their pups are more affordable.
From Middletown, up by SandyHook

Not sure on prices when this one breeds with my female white one. this one cost me 5K and shipped from England. We have a few different moms, their pups are more affordable.
From Middletown, up by SandyHook
Damn 5k for that puppy I thought American pit bull terriers where expensive. I didn't know these little dogs got that expensive too. How much would one of ur other females pup go for on average?

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
a common we sell for around 300. We already have 2 white babies sold and he's not even 3 months old yet. We also have a pom breeder that wants to borrow him to get some of his qualities into her line.

a common we sell for around 300. We already have 2 white babies sold and he's not even 3 months old yet. We also have a pom breeder that wants to borrow him to get some of his qualities into her line.

Do u have a liter of common available now or soon so I can tell them?