• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pacific East Aquaculture (Dr.Mac)

kevin

NJRC Member
I started looking through the WYSIWYG & I was drooling. I was talking to another member & he was down to place the order with me. I ordered online Thursday & Becky called me 5 minutes later. She verified everything & we set a ship date of Monday. We got 40% off, $25 off for over $150, & $15.99 ground 1 day shipping. I received the package that was extremely well packaged. It was styrofoamed all around, packing peanuts, large plastic bag around all the individual bags, & 2 heat packs. Each coral was invidually wrapped with 3 bags.. Becky called me later in the day to see how everything went & if I had any questions. I am very pleased with how everything turned out.

I know, I know, pictures. I only took a few because I used my camera phone. Obviously you can't capture the true colors.

People Eater Palys
PE-3-8-12.jpg

Galaxy Knockouts Palys
GK-3-8-12.jpg

Sky Blue Zoa(doesn't show the color in this picture at all)
SKYB-3-8-12.jpg

howze01

NJRC Member
I'm the "another member." Got some awesome frags! Like Kevin said, well-packaged and they are all doing great!

My favorite, Blue Magician:
6819758564_4e57e5c0f3_z.jpg

The other 2 are here. Something I can't remember Rainbows and Gold Sparklers. Terrible pics of both but they're not in really good picture spots. I willl move them and get better pics eventually.
6819759832_77eb1b7510_z.jpg