• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Paid membership

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Send me a pm with your PayPal user name and email. Make sure the amount was for 20.67 and I can add

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Anyone else get double billed for membership- I got a receipt from Paypal in December and another one this month

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
As everyone know we don’t control money nor request money from PayPal accounts. If you were double billed you must’ve set something up on PayPal for multiple memberships. Please look through your subscriptions and cancel the extra payment. Now if you will pm me with the double payment and dates. I will work to getting you a refund

DYIguy

NJRC Member
As everyone know we don’t control money nor request money from PayPal accounts. If you were double billed you must’ve set something up on PayPal for multiple memberships. Please look through your subscriptions and cancel the extra payment. Now if you will pm me with the double payment and dates. I will work to getting you a refund
I already did