• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Parking Space for Small Camping Trailer

horseplay

NJRC Member
As it turns out I cannot park my small camping trailer on the driveway in Livingston (07747). So I am looking for a space nearby. The trailer is 10 ft long and it's not an eye sore. Any suggestions?

This will really suck since I am still working on modifying the trailer. It will be really inconvenient.

Cash compensation provided or trade for corals!

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I know a place between Llyod Rd and Clark Street going the north bound entrace of GSP 117, next to the Extra Space Storage,
There is a house with adequate land where the owner rents space to landscappers and such. Maybe this could be a solution for you.1697222384094.png

horseplay

NJRC Member
Thanks Mike. I managed to find an Extra Space Storage place in Mt Olive that also rent out spaces for trailers and cars. Very reasonably priced. I didn't know they do that but evidently they do. It north and west of Jersey and happen to be on the way to camping in Pennsylvania.