• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pet Paradise

On Route 33 in Hightstown...they just built a brand new saltwater section...staff is very knowledgable and friendly...prices are cheap...best of all, they have fantastic deals on tanks and a Sunday Night special that's pretty cool as well.

Plus its closer to me than Tropiquarium...which is I consider to be the best SW fish store in the state.

Back from the dead! I would also like to know a little more info about this store as it is relatively close to where I work. Thanks in advance.

hope to hear where " Pet Paradise is"... i live in Tinton Falls... and the Trop. is a great place.... i'm allways lookin..... learning..... cw.:)

cwrenge said:
hope to hear where " Pet Paradise is"... i live in Tinton Falls... and the Trop. is a great place....  i'm allways lookin..... learning.....     cw.:)
The Trop. ??? Where is that located?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tropaquarium is on Rt 35 between the Monmouth mall and the Seaview Square Mall, in the new Wegmans parking lot.