• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pet Shanty on Rt.22 west in Scotch Plains

Great place to buy snails, prices are good for snails. Fish are nice but seem a little high in price.

Stop bye and get to know STEVE.

I was in today and Steve is HUGE. i picked up 2 citron clown gobies and some cerith snails. Guys were great. loved the store i'll have to go again

Visited The Pet Shanty for the first time in a while.

They now have a frag tank with some sticks. Prices seemed a bit high, but I'll admit to not being very familiar with the SPS market.

I had to check out "Steve"to see how my "Seymour" measures up. I have a dream of growing a toadstool larger than Steve. I'm about 1/10 of the way to catching up to Steve!

I was actually looking for freshwater fish for a friends tank. They are still one of the best for freshwater, IMHO.

JRod said:
Mynd,

TRI went out of business a couple of months ago. Appears to have been a problem between boyfriend and girlfriend. Boyfriend opened new store in Hillsborough (Eagle Reef System - or something like that). You can search on here to see the post about the store.
I thought Bob was opening a store in Warren. Anyone know if that happened?